I’m a software engineer & love computers. Currently, I’m at Buffer. Here is the list of my specific professional interests.
- Improving engineering tooling and processes
- Building systems and work with distributed services
- Building great developer environments
Here are some other things about me that you might want to know:
- I’m building Cronhub on the side. Cronhub is a cron monitoring tool for developers and teams. It’s my side-business and often I share my learnings on this blog.
- I’ve created Booknshelf that helps you to keep track of all your books online. Since I love reading books I thought this would be a fun project to work on.
- I was a graduate teaching assistant at RIT teaching Computer Science I, II to undergrads. The curriculum included the basics of computer science, data structures, and algorithms.
- When I was ar RIT I built an online carpooling platform for students called Wheelie. It was my first real side-project. It had become the official carpooling platform for RIT students. However, I shut it down in 2016 for different reasons.
- I had a summer internship at Twitter NYC in 2014. I worked at the geo team building location-based backend services.
- I’m originally from Armenia and have an MSc in Computer Science from RIT.
- I served in a mandatory military service in Armenia for 2 years from 2009-2011. It was a great learning experience for me.