I’m a senior software engineer at Buffer. I’m interested in machine learning and developer tools. In my free time, I enjoy writing, reading and playing soccer. My wife thinks that I should have become a writer, but programming and writing have so much in common that I don’t have to regret my choice.
Here are some other things about me that you might want to know:
- I’m originally from Armenia and have a MSc in Computer Science from RIT.
- I’m the creator of Cronhub. Cronhub is a cron monitoring tool for developers. It’s my side-business and I share my learnings on this blog.
- I’ve created Booknshelf to help people to keep track of their books online. Since I love reading books I thought this would be a fun project to work on.
- I was a graduate teaching assistant at RIT teaching Computer Science I, II to undergrads. The curriculum included the basics of computer science, data structures, and algorithms.
- When I was at RIT I built an online carpooling platform for students called Wheelie. It was my first real side-project. It became the official carpooling platform for RIT students. However, I shut it down in 2016 for personal reasons.
- I had a summer internship at Twitter NYC in 2014. I worked at the geo team building location-based backend services.